Family of "ACTIVE TRANSDUCERS"
Note: Models AT408 with
removable insert shown. Model AT250 shown far right.
- Power Consumption:
- 13.8 VDC @ .035 amps average (0.5 amps peak)
- Output Power:
- 1.3 to 320 watts RMS with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Power varies with transducer element impedance and depth.
- EPP (Effective Processed Power):
- 26 to 6400 watts RMS due to DSP.
- Maximum Depth Options:
- 1,000 feet (300 meters), 1,000 ft. model
- 450 feet(135 meters), 450 ft. model
- Minimum Depth- 1.3 feet (.4 meters)
- Glass Filled Nylon (Plastic) Low Profile Thru-Hull
- Bronze Low Profile Thru-Hull
- High Speed Lexan Transom Mount (AT250 Model)
- NMEA 0183 output sentence:
- $SDDBT,x.x,f,x.x,M,x.x,F*CS (CS=Check Sum)
- $SDMTW,x.x,C*CS (CS = Check Sum)
- Time to lock on to bottom from power on; 8 seconds typical, 20 seconds
- Tested at better than 1000 Ft.
- Low power consumption, 13.8 VDC @ .035 amps average (0.5 amps peak)
- No interference with other electronics.
- Excellent surface noise suppression.
- Excellent high speed operation.